Monday, October 12, 2009

Designed front page and contents

Once i had created and photographed my sketches i used Quark Express and Adobe Photoshop to put the final piece together. I used a variety of different colours including Red Green Black Pink and Yellow. I used these colours because they are eye catching and popular. i also used a number of different fonts to make my magazine stand out and to highlight the different coverlines. I called my magazine team work in the end spelt in a text style because this relates to teenagers and students because it is used frequently by teenagers than adults. i used the images i taken around school and put relevant coverlines with them i.e. SALE INSIDE which has a picture of school books. the contents page contained the same images and colour. here are the pictures of my final design of my school magazine;

No comments:

Post a Comment