Monday, October 5, 2009

preliminary task - planning

Here are the images that i have taken around school during two of my Media lessons. I used a number of different locations around school including the Library, Dining area and the Break out area. The Library has lots of resources which helped me greatly. I used the computers and books to get the images i needed. The Dining area was really helpful because there is lots of posters advertising food and healthy eating some of these posters included pasta/noodles and fruit. Whilst i looking for locations i came across the break out area which has lockers placed there and this instantly gave me an idea to photograph the lockers as they are popular and essential to students. Here are the images i taken;








































No comments:

Post a Comment