Thursday, December 3, 2009

Research for double page spread

For my double page spread i have decided to write an article on a beginners guide to guitar. i am going to include the basics like how to tune a guitar, how to hold a plectrum and finally some beginner chords. i did not really need to do much research as i am a guitar player and know alot about guitars but i asked a total of 10 people that play the guitar 1.when you where starting to play guitar what would you have liked to have seen advertised in a magazine to help you and give you advice with playing?

Here are my results

1. Chord instructions -5
2.How to use a guitar tuner-1
3. How to hold a plectum - 4

I seen this and added it into my double page spred as beginners will find this advice helpful and effective. Here are some screenshots of my work in procress;

No comments:

Post a Comment