Friday, January 22, 2010

Final images used

Here are my final images from all the images i have taken these are the final ones used.

The front cover image;

I decided on this image as it meets the codes and conventions as it is one main image giving the audience direct address.
This image is relevant and relates to my magazine genre also it is eye catching to my audience as it advertists a band/singer holding a guitar. This is what people from questionnaire like to see.








Contents Page;



I used this image for my article Mellow .D. Melting Charts on my contents page as it is the same person as my main front cover image and it represents the main headline.









I used this image becuase it relates to my article 20% off any guitar chord books. this image is relevant to the article and the image shows two of the artists featured on my front cover which are KT Tunstall and Coldplay.








This image is used becuase it relates to my article beginners guide to guitar. this is an effective image and gives the reader an idea instandly of what the article contains and features.









This image reflects my article top 10 guitar legends. this image is relevant and catches the audiences eye becuase it is a guitar.
double page spread


I used this ine main image as the reader with focus on it more than a page with lots of different images. this images shows somebody holding a plectrum to a guitar. this image suggests a number of different things that involve guitars i.e. The strings the plectrum the guitar and finally the hand which suggests involving another person which is the reader.





































No comments:

Post a Comment